|Language:||Multi-language||Contents:||Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote|
|Product Name:||Microsoft Office 2016 Home & Business||Application:||Office, Home|
|Windows RAM:||1 GB For 32 Bit, 2 GB For 64 Bit||Windows Hard Drive:||≥ 3 GB|
|Mac OS RAM:||4 GB||Mac OS Hard Drive:||≥ 6 GB|
office 2016 product key,
ms office 2016 license key
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016. Microsoft Office 2016 helps you to do your best work - anywhere, anytime and with anyone. New, modern versions of the classic desktop applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, are built for maximum productivity. You'll quickly produce professional documents with rich authoring features, design controls for pixel-perfect layouts and intuitive tools to help you make the most of your data. You'll have access to your docs in the cloud whenever you need them.
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 for Windows 1 PC Key Card
It contains Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
No box or disc included. It is a product key card that requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
1. Once you have placed your order and received your product key card in the mail, locate your product key on the backside of the included card.
2. When you locate the product key, follow the instructions on the card, and go to Microsoft to download and install.
3. Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
4. Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
5. Select your preferred country and language.
6. From your "My Account" page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
7. Click the "Install" button to begin your download.
|Product Name||Office 2016 Home and Student Windows English|
|Manufacturer Part Number||79G-04589|
|Product Type||Software Suite|
|License Type||Box Pack|
|License Quantity||1 PC|
|Software Main Type||Productivity Application|
|Software Sub Type||Office Suite|
|Software Name||Office 2016 Home & Student|
What's Included in Office 2016
The Office 2016 Standard and Professional Plus suites include basically the same applications as in Office 2013. One difference in the Professional Plus suite is that Lync is now called Skype for Business.
Neither suite includes OneDrive Pro anymore, but both of them integrate with OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint for online storage and sharing.