CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018 Retail Box 32/64-bit, Multi-language, Vector Graphics Editor for PC, Laptop, Tablet PC
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018
- Symmetry Mode
- Create a range of symmetrical designs, from simple objects to complex kaleidoscopic effects in real-time, and boost your productivity by automating what is usually a very time-consuming workflow.
- Block Shadow Tool
- Add solid vector shadows to objects and text with this interactive feature that reduces the time getting a file ready for output. It accelerates reprographic workflows by greatly reducing the number of lines and nodes in shadows.
- Corner Control in Dashed Lines and Outlines
- Gain more control over the appearance of corners in objects, text, and symbols that use dashed lines in CorelDRAW 2018. In addition to the existing default setting, you can choose from two new options to create perfectly designed and defined corners.
- Generate high-quality vector mosaics from any number of selected vector or bitmap objects with just a few clicks. Inspired by the Pointillism painting technique, it's great for creating vehicle wraps, window decor projects, and more.
- Impact Tool
- Give your designs a little more spark. It's perfect for effortlessly adding movement or focus to an element in a drawing. Effects are nondestructive, highly customizable vector objects that can be edited with other tools.
- Align and Distribute Nodes
- Align and distribute nodes using the bounding box of a selection, the page edge or center, the closest grid line, or a specified point. Distributing nodes is just as easy, adding equal spacing between them horizontally or vertically.
- Straighten Photos Interactively
- Rotate crooked images by interactively aligning a straightening bar to an element in the photo or specifying an angle of rotation. All controls are easily accessible on screen or on the property bar for perfect results in minutes.
- Customize Curve Preview and Editing
- Use a keyboard shortcut to replace the main color with the secondary color or vice versa and make node and handle preview easier, even in the most complex designs.
- File Save Indicator
- See which files contain unsaved changes when working with multiple documents simultaneously in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
- Apply and Manage Fills and Transparencies
- Enjoy the totally redesigned Fill and Transparency pickers that will help increase your productivity and deliver improved performance when working with and managing fills and transparencies in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
- Create stunning photo collages. Start with a photo or vector object as the foundation of your mosaic, then choose a library of bitmap images as the mosaic tiles, and let PhotoCocktail do the rest.
- Bilinear Zooming
- Get another magnification option with the introduction of bilinear zooming. It adds pixels by averaging the color values of surrounding pixels when zooming out, which prevents jagged edges and improves the display quality of sharp images that have fine detail.
- Adjust Photo Perspective Interactively
- Use the interactive Perspective Correction tool to adjust the perspective of buildings, landmarks, or objects in photos. Simply line up the four corner points with a shape that should be rectangular to adjust the entire shot.
- AfterShot 3 HDR
- Download Corel AfterShot 3 HDR from within CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT, to make professional-grade corrections and enhancements to raw or JPEG photos.
- HDR Merge
- Create high dynamic range (HDR) images with the HDR module included in AfterShot 3 HDR.
- Embedding Rights Font Filter
- Ensure hassle-free file sharing with the new Embedding Rights font filter to sort fonts based on four common font-embedding permissions and identify which fonts to use or avoid when choosing text styles. Use the font filtering feature to find specific fonts.
- Corel Font Manager
- Organize and manage your font library with the intuitive Corel Font Manager and user your favorite fonts without installing them, and work faster with fonts using the network storage feature.
Accessing Design Assets
- Default Folder Location
- Find and share design assets with ease! You choose where to store content rather than use the default folders.
- Toggle Snapping
- Turn off snapping options with a click of the Snap Off button, or use keyboard shortcuts to toggle snapping on or off. Disable snapping as you're repositioning without having to release the cursor.
- Fit Objects to a Path
- Fit any type and number of objects to a path of your choice. Smart spacing and rotation settings help you customize the arrangement of objects along the path.
- Add Perspective Effect
- Quickly create the illusion of distance and depth by applying perspective to bitmaps, vector objects or both directly in the drawing window. It's an ingenious tool to showcase artwork in real world scenarios.
- Apply Envelopes to Bitmaps
- Shape a bitmap interactively by placing it in an envelope and dragging its nodes. Quickly and seamlessly blend a bitmap into an illustration by using envelope presets or crafting a custom envelope from scratch.
- Publish to WordPress
- Send your work directly to a WordPress media library from within the application. This new functionality lets you convert selected objects or an entire project to a JPEG, GIF, or PNG file and then upload to a WordPress account.
- Project Timer
- Keep organized, bill clients, and gain time management insight with an accurate, non-intrusive way to track project time. Appearing as a discreet toolbar above the drawing window, the Project Timer is fully customizable to match your workflow.
- Powerful Stylus Capabilities
- Use pressure to vary the size of the eraser nib, and also link the tilt and bearing to its flatness and rotation. Flipping the stylus or pen activates the Eraser tool to erase on the fly without using the toolbox.
- Microsoft Surface Dial Support
- Get enhanced support for wheel devices, such as the Microsoft Surface Dial. Experience an alternative and more intuitive way of working in CorelDRAW by using touch and dial alone. Put your keyboard aside and try the contextual onscreen UI.
- Reduced Launch Time
- Get right to work with a quicker start! The launch time has been reduced thanks to performance enhancements so you can get to work faster than ever.
- Faster Rendering of Text
- Accelerate your design workflow with a faster rendering of text, especially artistic text. What's more, the performance of the Font List in CorelDRAW 2018 has been enhanced so you can quickly find what you're looking for.
- Vector Previews
- Boost productivity with a faster rendering of tool previews, curve previews, nodes, and handles, effect controls and sliders, and text. Open large files quicker and enjoy smoother editing of complex curves.
- GPU Accelerated Vector Preview
- Reposition and edit complex vector shapes without taxing your system's resources. Choosing to use the GPU may deliver faster rendering of tool previews, curves and other effects in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT on some machines.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018 Reatil Box product contains these following contents:
-- CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018 Retail X 1
a). The CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018 Retail edition is brand new and has NEVER been activated on any other facilities
b). The CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018 can be used on any PC, laptop and tablet PC ,as long as the facilities are capable to install and run CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018
c). The CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018 can be also used on both 32 bit and 64 bit system
d). The CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018 is valid for multi languages : English , German , French , Spanish , Italian , etc.
|System requirements for installing CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018
||Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 or AMD Opteron
|Hard disk space
||≥ 1.5 GB
||1024 x 768 screen resolution
What's the difference between Technical and Graphic Suite of CorelDraw 2018