Multi-language Retail Box Key Code of FileMaker Pro 15 Advanced Edition, Suit for Both Windows and Mac OS
- Start quickly: Choose from a variety of professionally designed Starter Solutions to manage contacts, inventory, projects, invoices, assets, and more.
- Import existing data: Bring your existing data into FileMaker Pro, including .CSV, Tab, XML, ODBC, and Microsoft Excel files.
- Customize with ease: Use flexible design tools to make your layouts look and work just the way you want — without extensive development experience or IT skills.
- Get built-in reporting tools: Easy-to-use reporting and charting tools make it easy to make summary reports, colorful charts, and executive dashboards with a few clicks. Save your information in popular Excel and PDF formats.
- Share with your team: Create custom apps that work together seamlessly across iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web. Learn more about sharing information with your team.
- Integrate with other programs: Exchange and interact with data from other applications. Plus, create live, 2-way connections with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL data sources.
New in FileMaker Pro 15
- In-product updates: Receive in-product notifications, and instantly download and install the latest updates for FileMaker Pro right from within the product.
- Undo scripting: Instantly recover your scripting work with multiple undo. Now you can undo and redo your work as many times as needed. Changes aren’t finalized until you both save and exit the Script Workspace.
- Highlighted script errors: Red highlighted text helps you easily identify problem areas in the Script Workspace. This feature is useful when importing scripts from other FileMaker apps, or for more complex apps with multiple scripts.
- ESS Adapter: Connect to even more External SQL Data Sources, including PostgreSQL and IBM DB2 using the ESS Adapter.
- Basic Starter Solutions: Choose from 4 new basic Starter Solutions to help create your first custom app. Start managing contacts, inventory, content, and tasks right away.
- Web-based Help: Get faster results when searching for the FileMaker Pro information you’re looking for using the new web-based Help. Plus, you can even download Help and use it offline.
- Updated user interface: The newly designed icons in the status toolbar in FileMaker Pro keep your custom apps looking fresh.
- Concealed edit box: Hide sensitive information, such as passwords or credit card numbers, from being displayed on a screen. Data is masked with a “•” symbol. Learn about encrypting data in your custom app using FileMaker Pro Advanced.
- Proactive security warnings: Within the FileMaker Platform, warning notifications appear when connecting to a host or website that has an invalid security certificate.
- Portal in-line progress bar: Be more productive while working with your apps. Continue to use your app while filtering and sorting data. The progress bar indicates when the process is complete.