|Product Name:||Microsoft Windows 8 Pro/10 OEM License Key Code For Dell/HP,32/64 Bit||Language:||Multi Language|
|Type:||Operating System||Products Status:||Stock|
|OS:||Windows10 Home,Win10 Home||Applicable To:||Desktop Computer,Tablet PC,Laptop|
|Hard Drive Space:||More Than 32 GB||RAM:||1 GB For 32-bit , 2 GB For 64-bit|
microsoft 8.1 product key,
win 8.1 license key
1. OEM software is intended for system builders and small OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) who manufacture computer systems and pre-install OEM system builder software onto those systems. It is not intended for purchase or installation by consumers.
2. OEM copies cannot be transferred from one PC to another. Once you install an OEM copy of Windows Operating System on a PC it must remain with that PC forever, unless upgraded to a newer version of Windows in the future. Retail versions can be moved from PC to PC, but your retail copy of Windows Operating System cannot be installed on more than one PC at any given time.
3. OEM copies do not come with any support from Microsoft. If you need to call Microsoft for support with Windows Operating System, you must pay a fee to do so. Retail copies come with a phone support incident included in the price.
a). The Microsoft Windows 8 Home OEM License Key Code is brand new and has NEVER been activated on any other facilities
b). The Microsoft Windows 8 Home can be used on any computers and laptops as long as these devices are capable to install and run Windows 8
c). The key can be also used on :
1. DIY / unbranded laptop and computer
2. New laptop & computer without operation system or laptop & computer with new hard drive ( which have no operation system inclued)
3. Remove previous version
4. Both 32 bit and 64 bit system
d). The key is valid for multi languages : English , German , French , Spanish , Italian , etc.
System requirements for installing Windows 8 Pro / 10 Home
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster compatible processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|RAM||1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit|
|Hard drive size||32GB or larger hard disk|
|Graphics card||Compatible with DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver|
|Display||800x600 screen resolution or higher|
|Internet Connection||Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates and to take advantage of some features. Windows 10 Pro in S mode, Windows 10 Pro Education in S mode, Windows 10 Education in S mode, and Windows 10 Enterprise in S mode require an internet connection during the initial device setup (Out of Box Experience or OOBE), as well as either a Microsoft account (MSA) or Azure Activity Directory (AAD) account. Switching a device out of Windows 10 in S mode also requires internet connectivity|